Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Training Table

Stars: 4 out of 5

Location:
10672 South State Street, Sandy, Utah

Atmosphere:
Inviting, friendly hamburger joint where the customer can view the menu, decide on what they want and then pick up the wall phone and call in the order. When the order is ready, the front counter will buzz the wall phone for the customer to pickup their food and pay.

Food:
I ordered the standard cheese burger (can't go wrong with a cheese burger), built in a combo with drink and their famous cheese fries. The cheeseburger was better then then an average fast food burger, thick and fresh. But their famous cheese fries were to die for! I think the Training Table has the best cheese fries in the state. Once again, I am pretty picky when it come to cheese fries and I usually like my fries a little thicker but these were thick enough and the cheese was just the right amount. The ultimate fry sauce is one of the best in the state, it might be because they use bar-b-q sauce as one of the main ingredients but whatever it is I love it. Overall, I would eat there anytime anyone asked me especially if they are paying!

Training Table on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment