Monday, July 13, 2009

Subway, in Herriman

Stars: 4 out of 5

Location:
13308 South 5600 West, Herriman, Utah


Atmosphere:
Mmm, the smell of fresh bread baking as you walk in the door. Nice and cozy place, to sit down and eat lunch.

Food:
I have my favorites at Subway, so I decided to go for one of them again and it was only $5.00, (because of their 5 dollar foot long special... love it). So I chose the roasted chicken with the 9 grain wheat bread, my wife thinks the chicken tastes like rubber but I don't mind it, besides it tastes like chicken.

They asked me if I wanted it toasted, but at Subway I think it loses the fresh bread taste when you toast it. I could eat one of those loaves directly out of the oven, if they would let me.

Over all it was a great sandwich and the building is one of the nicer subway restaurants that I have been in. Besides, the manager treated me very good and I am sure going to hit this one the next time I have a craving for a roasted chicken or steak and cheese sandwich!

No comments:

Post a Comment