Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The PIE Pizzeria, Midvale

Stars: 5 out of 5

Location:
7186 Union Park Ave. #D, Midvale, Utah


Atmosphere:
Really small space compared to the other stores in Utah; there is not enough room to sit down when the place is packed at lunch and dinner time.

Food:
This pizza is one of my favorite in Utah. At this store we ordered take-out because we didn't want to sit down with the crowd. The crust is always a thick mouth-watering crust, there is always plenty of greasy melted cheese on each slice and the sauce is to die for! We were limited on cash for this day so we just ordered a large pepperoni pizza. With a large they cut it into 8 slices so just enough for both my friend and I. With the third slice I was satisfied but it tasted so good that I had to finish off my fourth, even though I knew I was going to be full. It was great hot! I will definitely buy more pizza from "The Pie"

Other great items that they have are their Zappis, which are "The Pie's" version of calzones, very big and very delicious. They also offer "Cheesy Pullaparts" , which are their version of breadsticks but they have cheese melted through the middle, mmm.

Pie Pizzeria on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment