Monday, July 6, 2009

Carl Jrs

Stars: 4 out of 5

Atmosphere:
Better than average hamburger fast food joint. Wait in line to get your food and then they give you a customer number so you can sit down and then they deliver your food to you.

Food:
We tried the Super Star Cheeseburger and the Chili Cheese Fries because of the great coupons delivered in our mail box. As I bit into the melting cheese of the Super Star I knew my appetite had been satisfied. I couldn't get enough of that burger but it was just the right amount for my appetite. A second burger would have done me in, so it was a good thing I had a friend to use the other burger on our "buy one get one free."

I 'm not a big fan of chili cheese fries but after the cheese melted on these ones they looked very tempting. I enjoyed the chili and the cheese but the fries were not what I expected, a little skinny and too wimpy for the chili cheese fries that I am used to. But hey, I got a free drink with the coupon so it wasn't that bad.

Over all, Carl Jrs is an upscale fast food burger joint with some of the best fast food burgers in the valley. Anytime I see the coupons come in the mail, I'll give them a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment