Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Schlotzskys, Sandy

Stars: 2 out of 5

Location:
8916 South State Street, Sandy, Utah


Atmosphere:
Nice place for a quick bite to eat. There were several tables and not too many people in the place so there was plenty spots to choose between.

Food:
I hadn't been to Schlotzsky's in a while, 10 years in fact, but I remember their good sourdough bread. I asked to get a combo and then when I went to get a drink of Dr. Pepper the cashier said that it was out because they, "got bombarded on the weekend and haven't had a truck deliver the syrup yet." WHAT? There is something called "planning" that most eating establishments do to make sure they have the food and drinks that are listed on their menu available for their customers. I ordered their new sandwich that they had posted on the wall, the "Turkey Bacon Smoked Cheezy." It wasn't bad but it wasn't great either but the sourdough bread was still good. Overall I would go back to try their pizza and to give them one more shot, BUT, they better have Dr. Pepper.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see another foodie posting reviews online! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll be checking out your blog also.

    ReplyDelete